Vintage Moroccan Kilim Rug, Tribal Berber Carpet 5.1 x 10.4 ft - Khalissa
Fully handmade and woven by Moroccan artisans in the Atlas Mountains tribes of Morocco. Moroccan Kilim rugs are known for their intricate latticework. Rugs are flat-woven which means they are much thinner because there is no pile.
Length: 10.4 ft (317 cm)
Width: 5.1 ft (156 cm)
Style: Tribal Rug
Origin: Tiflet, Middle Atlas
Material: Wool, Cotton
Vintage rugs may show signs of age and some wear. These may include repaired tears, un-repaired tears, small holes, fading, fraying and small stains, etc. These details are a part of each rug's unique history and add to its unique character, special beauty, and value.
- Free Express Shipping (Door to Door) Using DHL or FedEx
- Processing time to ship orders: 24 - 48 hours
- USA & Canada: 2 - 5 business days
- Europe: 2 - 5 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 3 - 7 business days
- Asia's countries: 3 - 7 business days